fairy doodles!

These guys were flying around my desktop asking to be bogged. They were quick sketches drawn up for a project that unfortunately never progressed. I believe it was intended for nickelodeon again.

.

5 comments:

Matt Jones said...

Ha, hah! Tangle fairies !! LOVE the new BANNER - it's awesome - your graphic style stuff just gets better & better! I want a banner as good as that . . . sniff!

Toyebot said...

fairies!arghhh, Cool characters!
cheers

Gary Cherrington said...

Nice Fairies fella, real cute, And loving those 'one of those' characters, are they your own creation, or something for uli's?

Sean Hayden said...

Cheers guys, and welcome Gary, great to see you also have a blog now! The 'one of those' is just a doodle I coloured up, not from anything special.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Fitness reviews Custom van floor mats Discount vitamins twinlabs