I call it...'Girl in the Wall'

4 comments:

Uli Meyer said...

Did you have her against that wall?

Anonymous said...

"Cry freedom, for the woman in the wall!"

the doodlers said...

Hey, a groovy new post! Nice use of texture on that wall. Is she emerging from the wall? I get that sense because her left hand is in the wall and shes a tad transparent. This would work very well in animation, but seems unresolved as a still. Real cool concept tho. Is there a story to it?~Arna

Sean Hayden said...

I must confess her left hand is supposedly in her pocket, its just not drawn very clearly... however I’ll go with the idea its in the wall.
The picture was drawn with no original idea, I just sat down in front of the monitor and drew. (not a good way to work and why it unresolved) I guess I wanted her to be graffiti... and a piece of moving graffiti in animation would be an interesting idea.