Nice pic man. Have you heard of a book called 'The Skillful Huntsman'? The pic's are of a very similar style to this one.
Hey Sean, what software are you using to paint these pics?
Full of your soul and an awesome illustration. I'm glad you're here. You'll go a long way.
Thanks for the kind comments guysMatt p: All images are Photoshop 7.wasn’t familiar with huntsman until you pointed it out, wow great work. Not sure but thanks for the comparison.
Whew!! Great illustration. The sea monster is magnificant too.
Love your blog. Great stuff. I'll be back.
WOW!! WO!! So many awesome new paintings!! Love the sea monster below!!
Hey Sean. Another excellent pic! Sorry I didn't give you guys warning the other day. Next time I'm in camden I'll come on a pub-night. See you soon!
Your wish is my command, updattes a go go. Nice pic works really well. Tells a sweet tale of Old.
that's a great pic
fantastic art!!
Hi Sean your paintings are fab my man, by the way I adde d you to my links, speak soon, ;-)
wowreally good things that have been made by you.I liked it all all over twice and again for good measuring.anyway... yeahthanks for that
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Nice pic man. Have you heard of a book called 'The Skillful Huntsman'? The pic's are of a very similar style to this one.
Hey Sean, what software are you using to paint these pics?
Full of your soul and an awesome illustration. I'm glad you're here. You'll go a long way.
Thanks for the kind comments guys
Matt p: All images are Photoshop 7.
wasn’t familiar with huntsman until you pointed it out, wow great work. Not sure but thanks for the comparison.
Whew!! Great illustration. The sea monster is magnificant too.
Love your blog. Great stuff. I'll be back.
WOW!! WO!! So many awesome new paintings!! Love the sea monster below!!
Hey Sean. Another excellent pic! Sorry I didn't give you guys warning the other day. Next time I'm in camden I'll come on a pub-night. See you soon!
Your wish is my command, updattes a go go. Nice pic works really well. Tells a sweet tale of Old.
that's a great pic
fantastic art!!
Hi Sean your paintings are fab my man, by the way I adde d you to my links, speak soon, ;-)
wow
really good things that have been made by you.
I liked it all all over twice and again for good measuring.
anyway... yeah
thanks for that
Post a Comment