SWEET!! I've been watching LOST over here, but in French so it's a little harder to follow. Season 2 just finished with some dudes in the ANTARTIC picking up a signal & calling the rich ex-wife of the freaky guy from the bunker- what the f**k?!! It was a killer season though - LITERALLY, several characters were killed off & Walt's voice broke!
Matt, so you’re picking up the language ok. I think that woman had a signal searching for the boat... when the magnetic thing went off they could then pick it up! Can’t wait for the next series, hope it’s not far away.
3 comments:
SWEET!!
I've been watching LOST over here, but in French so it's a little harder to follow. Season 2 just finished with some dudes in the ANTARTIC picking up a signal & calling the rich ex-wife of the freaky guy from the bunker- what the f**k?!!
It was a killer season though - LITERALLY, several characters were killed off & Walt's voice broke!
thanks for the lost update matt... trippy schizzle my nizzle, but again all gravy
Matt, so you’re picking up the language ok. I think that woman had a signal searching for the boat... when the magnetic thing went off they could then pick it up! Can’t wait for the next series, hope it’s not far away.
Post a Comment