Will talking to his pupils.

This week I visited the fantastic Rodin exhibition at the royal academy with a few friends on a 'sketch crawl'.
At first I questioned drawing sculptures, but I really enjoyed it. it’s a great way to really study a sculpt and take it all in. drawing these instead of life made me concentrate more the mass of the objects and keeping that consistent. I recommend visiting the exhibition .

At first I questioned drawing sculptures, but I really enjoyed it. it’s a great way to really study a sculpt and take it all in. drawing these instead of life made me concentrate more the mass of the objects and keeping that consistent. I recommend visiting the exhibition .



8 comments:
I know you!
I watched you paint a hunchback earlier today.
I know you, I watched you watch me paint a hunchback !
sorry i missed your cooking sunday...
Sweet THINKER sketch, but why in the photo are you NOT looking where your mentor is telling you to?
You know me, I wasn’t really listening, (just in the shot to make will look important).
Hello sean
My name is Einat Hummel and I am a creative director at www.aniboom.com, a new user generated video site dedicated to animation content.
I came across your blog while searching for interesting blogs, and I really loved it!
Id be happy if you could take the time to hop in and check us out.
Id love to hear what you think of it, so please contact me at for4@aniboom.com for any thoughts questions or suggestion for future cooperation that you may have. any kind of feedback would be highly appreciated, and if you find some movies that you like, Id be very grateful if you use them or write about them in your excellent blog.
Thanks a lot for your time, and keep up the fine work you're doing.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Einat Hummel
Aniboom
Hi seany, work, as always looking rather lovely, got my new reel online...
Lookey
Lookey
Thanks
Beautiful mix of traditional n digital work you have here..... enjoyed the visual treat!
I'm not a big Rodin fan, but those drawings are great. I like the fact you painted the negative space, to make the sculptures stand out more.
Post a Comment