good to see this again, i exported my reel from premiere with a REAL compression, and it made it really small and the sound synched up very well, maybe worth checking it out. Blog looking good my man.
hey sean, good work, I heard about you, cako told me that you are good. I can see that, weel done. Try upload your videos at vimeo.com i got better resolts than youtube..
6 comments:
Hey. Really nice blog. Please drop me a line when you get a chance: greg[at]awn.com
Thanks.
good to see this again, i exported my reel from premiere with a REAL compression, and it made it really small and the sound synched up very well, maybe worth checking it out. Blog looking good my man.
One of my all-time favorites! So much heart and goodness! Love it, Sean!
right, you've taken my name off the credits, you story stealer!
Ok, so Karen (my sister) helped with the idea... worthy of a credit? Naaaa
hey sean, good work, I heard about you, cako told me that you are good. I can see that, weel done.
Try upload your videos at vimeo.com i got better resolts than youtube..
Post a Comment