Looks like i will be first to say well done on this, the lighting is really great. One of the best things i've seen on here. Good work seany.PS i hope you will visit Brighton soon...
Very, very atmospheric, Sean. Wonderfully executed, man!
ey, who that man with the nice bum?
That'll be me, but I aint in that picture! The guy in the hat in the picture I believe is you, man!
Wow! Fantastic production art Sean.
Nice one Sean !
Dieses sieht wie ein Film aus, den ich zurück in Essen bildete, das dann in Koln 1981 durchgeführt wurde. Glückliche Zeiten für mich. Ich erwarb 6 DeutchMarks ein Tag.
I seen the ad on Uli's blog, this is a really super piccy !!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Looks like i will be first to say well done on this, the lighting is really great. One of the best things i've seen on here. Good work seany.
PS i hope you will visit Brighton soon...
Very, very atmospheric, Sean. Wonderfully executed, man!
ey, who that man with the nice bum?
That'll be me, but I aint in that picture! The guy in the hat in the picture I believe is you, man!
Wow! Fantastic production art Sean.
Nice one Sean !
Dieses sieht wie ein Film aus, den ich zurück in Essen bildete, das dann in Koln 1981 durchgeführt wurde. Glückliche Zeiten für mich. Ich erwarb 6 DeutchMarks ein Tag.
I seen the ad on Uli's blog, this is a really super piccy !!
Post a Comment