



Uli kindly lets us take over the studio once a week to arrange life drawing, these were yesterday’s creations. Thee sculpt was from a 45 min pose. The first photo was the angle I set myself up. As you can see from the second photo I was to lazy to move around. But it was great fun.
16 comments:
First!
Wow, mate, these are great. You're a natural sculptor, sir! Sounds like I missed a great class.
Incroyable! You guys are WORKING it back there. Your life class sounds the best! Well done.
man I was by your sculpts! wonderful stuff!
Great sculpture!! love the drawings too.
hmm - I didn't mean to say that - I meant to say I was blown away by your sculpts - not that I was physically standing by them. although that is true as well.
Edhead start your own blog!
Alright Sean its Lindon
I finally have my own blog in the hope it will help motivate me to do some work, (or at lesat complete work)
I really identify with something you said about starting projects and then losing interest and wanting to start others .
very nice work on your blog, impressed by the versatility.
bonjour
Lindon
Lindon, your blogging! can i add the link.
___
ED GET A BLOG!!!!
ah yes please that'd be an honour
cheers
Sean, god to see you the other week, lets hope you mke a trip to the seaside soon. Looking good here, really nice to see you using clay, wondered how big the sculpt was?
Let's see if my comment gets deleted as well :)
Great work Sean, I can't even grasp how you start doing a quick sculpture during life drawing classes. How long were the poses for the drawings?
It's obvious where all the talent in London is hanging out!
heya Sean, it's great, well captured! She was pretty thin wasn't she?! Great idea to use the supports... mine kept trying to 'relax' into a lying position... possibly not helped by the fact I removed her arms halfway through ;) Wapping, Wapping, Wapping...!
I didnt delete them!!! but thanks for the comment, the pose was for 45 mins and the sculpt is about 15ish cm high(half a pack of das clay).
quite goods. i used's to scupltr like thise.
Splediforous !!!!
Post a Comment