




Been a while since I posted, (had to think about my password). Got a few things to post up, this blog and the airship chronicles. So come back soon!
Meanwhile take a peek at the images below.
My elder sister recently got married (congratulation!), instead of table numbers for the sit-down meal they had different animal pictures on each table, (Safari animals with relevance to the honeymoon). These are the images, ill post more soon.
5 comments:
Nice caricatures dude...more please!
All in good time my good sir, all in good timen
hello sean of sean's. I am feeling the cheetah, it is my fave of the bunch, strong pose and cheetah stlye fur... mmm fur. Glad the wedding went well. I WILL NOT be getting married quite yet, depsite your best efforts, you pesky match ,maker you!!! (shake fist like old man)
Hey sean are you up for lifedrawing next week?
Hello Sean,
Great work! Congrats.
All drawing are wonderfull.
My best, from Brazil
Mauricio
Post a Comment