space cadet

The most enjoyable part of an animation venture is creating the initial idea . I lose interest once I sit down to do it- ( when the hard work starts).
I say this because im currently trying to work on my own film, where inspiration comes and goes. I battle to stop beginning other projects but sometimes I need to just create something - get it out my system - and put it away on the shelf. so here it is... a sculpt of a character

8 comments:

Jason Kotey said...

Wow! Nice work, Sean! You make it look so easy & effortless, but I bet it wasn't! Great stuff, mate.

Matt Jones said...

FUCK!!! That's excellent, is there no end to your talents. You're a one man animation studio!
Really nice maquette.

Boris Hiestand said...

apart from the stinging colors, this is amazing! you can do anything!

Sean Hayden said...

Cheers guys,
I wanted to paint him with strong primary colors, reminiscent of a super-hero, (looks better on paper).

AnneMarie said...

Heya Sean,

He's really lovely, well done. very comic- book hero...

You have to get some of Sat's work up!

AM

btw - FINALLY linking ;)

Richard Mitchelson said...

Great Sculpt Seany, loving the pose. Nuff Respek...

Richard Mitchelson said...

PS post some more stuff...

Jason Kotey said...

new stuff, Sean. Come on! We're waiting, man. Your stuff is wicked!